What I'm About

My photo
Portland, Maine, United States
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla, deep fried to a golden crisp and smothered in sour cream and salsa. After the relatively short amount of years of living on this planet, only now do I feel like I have anything marginally interesting to say about anything. I hope to be able to write funny things for the most part, but don't be surprised if occasionally there appears some weird erotic fiction or a long-winded, philosophical monologue about the meaning of life. It just all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day. One this is for sure though, there will be cute pictures (and in all likelihood, videos) of bunnies and cats from time to time. So you've officially been warned...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

In Honor of Caturday

Hey, I told you there would be cat-related content here, so don't act all surprised. But, I decided to ease you into it by showing you just how awesome cats can be, even when they're not just laying around being cute. These are some serious athletes- they make that french, building-climbing, spider-man guy look like an amateur. These cats don't need no stinkin' climbing gear- they have everything they need right at their disposal. Check it out: Now that's what I call making the most of your Caturday. Obviously those cats are highly motivated and skilled at traversing rugged outdoor terrain. But, not everybody shares the same interests. For example, if you're like my cat Peppie, your Caturday might look a little more like this:
From Crazytown
To each his (or her) own, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment