What I'm About

My photo
Portland, Maine, United States
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla, deep fried to a golden crisp and smothered in sour cream and salsa. After the relatively short amount of years of living on this planet, only now do I feel like I have anything marginally interesting to say about anything. I hope to be able to write funny things for the most part, but don't be surprised if occasionally there appears some weird erotic fiction or a long-winded, philosophical monologue about the meaning of life. It just all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day. One this is for sure though, there will be cute pictures (and in all likelihood, videos) of bunnies and cats from time to time. So you've officially been warned...

Monday, September 2, 2013

Fanboy Heaven: Chapter 6

     Seth continued pressing his fingers deep into Punk's squeezing ass as he held his cock up with the other hand, beckoning him to put it in his mouth. Punk ran his hands up Seth's thighs, forcing them apart as he lay beneath him. He quickly found Seth's sensitive asshole with his already-wet fingers and jammed them in forcefully, stretching Seth abruptly enough for a yelp to escape his lips. Punk licked the wetness off the head of Seth's leaking cock, and then swallowed it down to meet Seth's fingers where he was holding it at the base. 
     Seth let out a shuddering, juicy moan as he felt that utterly delicious sensation of being penetrated. He immediately found himself wanting more, thinking about Punk's hard, pulsing cock that had just been filling his mouth moments before. He struggled with the intense (and familiar) desire to beg him for that cock, wanting to feel it spreading him open, fucking him senseless. His head was spinning with so many different sensations competing for his attention at once, he felt like he was going to short-circuit. He abruptly smacked both sides of Punk's ass at the same time, causing him to pull his head up as he also yelped, turning his head back to look at Seth.
     "You need to stop that if you want me to fuck you," Seth said, trying desperately to hold himself back. "Or else you're gonna have to do the fucking."
     Punk laughed darkly upon hearing that, jamming his fingers harder into Seth's tight, gripping hole. "Oh yeah? Is that how it usually goes for you? Are you a little power bottom? he asked, an evil smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. He moved down towards Seth's feet and turned his body around so he was between his legs, keeping his fingers lodged in place. "Tell me, whose dick was in there last, Seth? Hmm? I wanna know," he asked, working his fingers in and out briskly as he once again took Seth's cock into his wet mouth.
     "UUUNNGHHHHH fuck, that's not fair, don't do that to me, please..." whined Seth, writhing, kicking more of the comic books out of the way on the bed as he did so, pages ripping.
     "Tell me, and I'll stop," Punk ordered, his fingers pressing on Seth's prostate from the inside, making him suddenly feel like he was about to cum. "Whose cock was it? I bet I know, but I wanna hear you say it..."
     Seth couldnt take it anymore...Punk had him right on the brink. "FINE...yes, it was Dean, ok? Is that what you want to hear?" he cried, his voice strained. "Yessss...I let him fuck my ass...whenever he wants it.....oh God...fuck.....stop or I'm gonna cum....please..." he begged, gripping the bedding around him, holding on for dear life.
     Punk smiled knowingly. "Mmm-hmm, that's what I thought," he replied, slowly withdrawing his fingers but grabbing Seth's cock in exchange, deliberately looking at him with mock-innocent puppy-dog eyes as he dragged his tongue up the shaft. When he got to the top, he said coolly, "I bet he has a big, fat fucking cock, doesn't he?" and then brought his mouth down on Seth's ready-to-erupt dick, keeping a tight grip on the base of it, letting Seth feel the back of his throat as he held him in place.
     Seth continued to squirm and pant, desperately trying to hold on. "FUCCKKK ....yes, he does...I fucking love having his huge fucking cock inside me....god, please, let me fuck you or I'm gonna cum right now..."
     Punk brought his head up, letting go of Seth's cock, a huge, smug grin on his face. "So...has anyone ever done that to you before?" he inquired, eyebrow raised. 
     Seth just lay there, his brain completely scrambled and reeling as he tried to catch his breath. When he was able to focus again, he looked down at the self-satisfied, yet extremely fuckable man between his legs. "You're really fucking lucky you're CM Punk, that's all I can say," he huffed, still winded.
     That made Punk laugh loudly again, obviously pleased with himself. "Yeah, I really am," he retorted, grinning shamelessly.
     Seth laughed at his audacity, shaking his head in disbelief. "You're fucking evil."
     "Yeah, I reeeeallllly am," Punk repeated, shifting his weight to move off of him. he lay down on his stomach beside him, arms bent over his head, waiting. 
     In a split second Seth had mounted Punk, straddling him, his insistent cock pressed hard against his ass crack. He slipped an arm around Punk's neck from behind and roughly pulled his head back, whispering heatedly into his ear, "You want Dean, is that it? You wanna know what it's like to get fucked hard by a stud like that, don't you?"
     Punk couldn't respond, partly due to his airway being constricted and partly because Seth's words were sending icy shocks ricocheting through his body. He wanted to resist, but his body was betraying him. He melted a little into Seth's arms, his breathing labored, eyes closed.
     "Yeah, that's what I thought," he hissed, yanking back on Punk's head again. He let out a choked-off moan, but made no move to resist. "You're just as much of a submissive fucking whore as I am...you just haven't proven it yet. But you will...oh, trust me, you will. I'll gladly give you the preview, but I'm just warning you... whatever I do to you, he can and will do it twice as hard, and with half as much caring about whether it hurts or not. Understand?"
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment