What I'm About

My photo
Portland, Maine, United States
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla, deep fried to a golden crisp and smothered in sour cream and salsa. After the relatively short amount of years of living on this planet, only now do I feel like I have anything marginally interesting to say about anything. I hope to be able to write funny things for the most part, but don't be surprised if occasionally there appears some weird erotic fiction or a long-winded, philosophical monologue about the meaning of life. It just all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day. One this is for sure though, there will be cute pictures (and in all likelihood, videos) of bunnies and cats from time to time. So you've officially been warned...

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dean's Lady Friend

   "Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I got you something," Seth said, looking longingly into Dean's eyes in the restaurant where they were having dinner. He nervously thrust a smallish cardboard box across the table, looking around as though he was afraid of being caught. "I really spent a long time picking it out, so I hope you like it." He looked down and then back up again, batting his eyelashes shyly, his cheeks flushing.
     "Oh you did, now did you?" Dean asked, surprised. "Should I be worried about what's inside? This isn't payback for the panties thing, is it?" He said, his mock-concerned face quickly breaking into a smile. "No," Seth replied, rolling his eyes. "But it is something I'd like to, uhm...be involved with. Just open it and you'll see. Come on, the suspense is killing me." he said, anxiously shifting around in his chair. 
     "Alright calm down, jeez," Dean replied, opening the box with a table knife. "Is this a present for me or for you?"
     "Just wait, you'll see," Seth said excitedly, his eyes watching Dean's hands.
     After fumbling with the box top for a moment, he managed to get into it and opened the lid, peering inside. A perplexed look came across his face as he did so. He looked up at Seth, who was grinning expectantly. "Well? What do you think?" Seth asked.
     Dean reached into the box and pulled out a pale, flesh-colored object wrapped in hard plastic. He held it up, looking at it as though it might bite him. "Uhh, I'm not quite sure," he answered, thoroughly confused.
     "There's more to it...that's just the inside part," Seth added, still looking at the box. "Go ahead, look."
     He reached in again and pulled out a black tube-shaped plastic case, oddly shaped like a flashlight. He still looked confused for a moment longer, until he turned the objects around in his hands a couple more times, then the look on his face changed to one of shock and embarrassment. "Holy fucking SHIT Seth..." He said in a loud whisper, jamming both hurriedly back into the box, looking around to see if anyone had seen it besides him. "Did you seriously get me a fucking Fleshlight?" 
     Seth's eyes lit up, and he grinned broadly. "Yeah, I sure did."
     Dean's look of confusion intensified as he squinted and looked down at the table, resting his fingertips against his forehead. "Ok, explain.."
     Seth blushed a bit deeper and bit his lip, trying to scale back his excitement. "Well, I know how you don't like it when I'm gone, and I thought that this might at least make the time go by a little faster. Or, at least a little less...stressful...for you." He batted his long, dark eyelashes again, smiling sweetly. "Do you want me to put it together for you?" he asked, hands going for the box across the table. Dean slapped him away and wrapped an arm around it, shielding Seth from reaching. "Are you insane? We're in fucking public, where people are trying to eat, for Chrissakes. I don't think that family over there is gonna appreciate the visual of you playing with a pocket pussy while they're having dinner."
     Seth looked over at the family eating across from them and accidentally made eye contact with the mother. Instead of looking away, he held her gaze and winked, the tip of his tongue briefly making contact with the corner of his upper lip. He casually looked back to Dean as she blushed madly and dropped the forkful of food she was in the middle of eating. "Probably not," he grumbled. 
     Dean looked at Seth and smiled, despite the awkwardness of the situation. "Hey.........thanks. That's really thoughtful, in a weird way. But why on Earth would you decide to give me this in a public place when you could have done it in private?"
     "Well, because it's what you would do to me. And it always works for me," he said quietly, looking at Dean, eyes smoldering. He licked his lips, looking at the box again. 
     "Mmm-hmm...you look like you're ready to go." Dean said, his tone a shade more serious. 
     "Uh-huh," Seth replied, staring at the box, lost in his fantasies already.
     Dean chuckled to himself and paid the check. "Come on, whore, let's go take it out and play with it." He heard an audible gasp and looked over to see the mother of the family eating across from them trying not to choke on her food. She looked back at him enviously as he shrugged and grinned smugly, obviously enjoying the effect they were both having on her. 
     By the time they got to their hotel, Seth was chomping at the bit to get started. He bounced around like a puppy as he waited for Dean to take everything out of the packaging. Once it was out, Dean examined the fleshy tube, grinning boyishly as he inserted a finger into it. "So if you wanted me to have this for when you're not around, then why did you get one that looks like a pussy? Not that I mind, I mean. It's pretty fucking tight."
     Seth sighed, adjusting his hardening cock in his pants. "I dunno, I just....I haven't actually seen you fuck one, and I'm just...curious, I guess. It's just really hot to me for some reason."
     "Oh yeah?" Dean teased. "You wanna see my dick tearing up some nice tight pussy, do you?" 
     Seth shivered visibly, the look in his eyes becoming needier. "Yeah, please," he breathed. "I do. Sooo bad."
     "Man, just when I think you couldn't be any more of a fucking slut. Come here," Dean said, pulling Seth onto the bed on top of him. He pulled Seth's head down and held him by the beard as he jammed his long tongue into his ever-eager mouth. Seth kissed back hungrily, growling in response. "Here, let me get it ready for you," he said as he pulled back.
     Seth grabbed the parts and went into the bathroom with it while Dean sat back on the bed, pausing for a moment before deciding to take his shirt and pants off.                 He reclined back on the pillows as he listened to the sound of running water and stroked himself lightly. His cock was already hard just from knowing how turned on it was making his his little two-toned whore. 
     After a few minutes, Seth re-emerged from the bathroom. He had removed his shirt, and was holding the assembled toy in his hand with a sly grin on his face. "I think you're gonna like this," he said seductively. 
     "You better not have been trying it out in there," Dean scolded jokingly. "That bitch is mine." He grabbed it from Seth and pulled him by the hair down onto the bed, pushing him down to his crotch. "You can use that slutty mouth of yours to get me good and hard so I can fuck this pretty little cunt properly."
     Seth moaned, Dean's dirty talk making his cock throb deliciously. He obediently pulled down Dean's boxers, that lovely big cock of his springing out, and quickly sealed his hungry mouth around it. His lips and tongue milked him steadily until Dean was moaning and trembling. "Ok, ok...God," Dean huffed. "Do you want me to fuck this thing or do you want me to cum in your mouth?"
     "Unhhh....both?" Seth replied, pulling his mouth off of Dean's twitching dick, his lips shiny with spit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment