What I'm About

My photo
Portland, Maine, United States
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla, deep fried to a golden crisp and smothered in sour cream and salsa. After the relatively short amount of years of living on this planet, only now do I feel like I have anything marginally interesting to say about anything. I hope to be able to write funny things for the most part, but don't be surprised if occasionally there appears some weird erotic fiction or a long-winded, philosophical monologue about the meaning of life. It just all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day. One this is for sure though, there will be cute pictures (and in all likelihood, videos) of bunnies and cats from time to time. So you've officially been warned...

Monday, August 19, 2013

Fanboy Heaven: Chapter 3

     By the time the door had fully closed, Seth was already almost in the back bedroom. Punk gamely followed along behind him, unable to stop his brain from noting very specifically just how defined and squeezable Seth's ass and thighs looked in those insanely tight hipster jeans. Punk forced himself to look elsewhere, however, not wanting to get ahead of himself. He couldn't tell if the vibes he was getting from Seth were simply childish excitement over a shared obsession, or childish excitement over a different kind of obsession. 
     As soon as Punk saw the comics splayed out across the bed, open to every lascivious T&A shot of Jean Grey/Phoenix he could find, he instantly regretted his decision to not stash them away when he had the chance. When he came up behind Seth in the doorway, he was standing there staring down at the bed. His mouth was open, and then it turned into an evil little grin as he looked back toward Punk. 
     "Uhhhhhh....yeah, sorry, I'm messy," Punk replied a little too quickly as he tried to push past him in the doorway to get to them. Seth held an arm out, blocking him. "Wait a second here..." He said, looking suspicious. Punk thought he was busted for sure, and he cringed waiting for the inevitable awkwardness that was sure to follow. 
     Seth turned toward him, reaching out and putting the tips of his fingers on both hands against Punk's midsection, and asking incredulously, "Did you do this for ME?? Awww, man! Come here- thank you thank you thank you" as he practically threw himself into Punk's arms to hug him. 
   As Seth bounced up and down excitedly, still latched onto Punk, his crotch pressed against Punk's already-provoked cock. It throbbed and Punk swallowed hard. "Uhh, sure. I-I mean, yeah, of course," he stuttered, the feeling of Seth's muscular body against him already turning him on immensely. "How could I forget about your Jean Grey fetish? You certainly made sure to drill that point home the last time I saw you." 
     Seth laughed, still clinging to Punk's frame, and Punk swore he felt Seth's cock twitch as he squeezed him tighter and for much longer than would have been acceptable under normal circumstances. When he finally eased up, he drew his hand across the back of Punk's neck as he let go, giving him a look that perplexed and excited him at the same time. "Look, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me come over. I know I come on kind of strong sometimes, and if I freaked you out by it, I'm sorry. I just....really like comics....a LOT. And when I found out you did too, I just knew we'd get along perfectly," Seth confided, his eyes darting almost imperceptibly back and forth between Punk's eyes and his mouth as he spoke. 
     Punk tried to shake off the shiver that rushed through him as Seth's hand grazed his sensitive neck.  He managed to pull it together enough to disengage from the hug, and as soon as he did, Seth grinned and dove onto the bed, nimbly avoiding all of the comic books so the pages wouldn't get wrinkled. He turned around so that his head was toward the foot of the bed and rolled over onto his stomach, propping himself up on his elbows as he stared at the images all around him. 
     "Wow, you sure do know what I like," said Seth, looking around, wide-eyed. He licked his lips as he spotted the same picture of Jean that Punk had been using as inspiration for his impromptu jerkoff session before he showed up. "Dayumm- now THAT is a fine ass," he observed, still smiling with a hint of mischief behind those dark eyes of his. 
     Dumbstruck, Punk stood there in the doorway, not at all sure about what just happened. All he knew was that he had just let Seth in mere seconds ago, and here he was, already ass-up on his bed. He wondered if he was making something out of their interactions that wasn't really there, or if the heat that was causing his own dick to stage a revolution in his pants was having the same effect on Seth. He felt the devilish side of himself struggling to come to the surface, but he was determined to deny it, at least for the time being. He really wanted first to see if he could provoke Seth into at least reacting to something he did in a way that would more clearly indicate his true intentions. 
     Fuck it, Punk thought, only one way to find out...
     "Well, uh, make yourself at home, I guess," Punk replied, shifting books around as he climbed onto the bed, staying a respectable distance away. He resumed laying in what was essentially the same position he had been in before Seth had arrived, this time instead of looking down at Jean Grey's voluptuous ass and thinking about cumming hard inside of it, he was looking down at something infinitely more exciting. An evil smirk took over Punk's face as he looked at the flashy, custom high-tops Seth had on his feet, which were resting on the pillows near his head. 
     "Hey," Punk said, slightly annoyed, "when I said make yourself at home, that kind of implies you're going to remove a certain article of clothing, especially if you're going to throw yourself on my bed." Seth looked back, somewhat surprised, but then grinned slyly and sat up on his knees, whipping off his t-shirt. "I- I'm sorry. I know, you probably don't want me trying to copy you. I swear, I didn't know you were gonna be wearing it too." He looked shyly at Punk, clearly ashamed, putting his hat awkwardly back on his head. 
     Punk's mouth dropped open for a moment as he stared, transfixed, at Seth's amazing body. He shook himself out of it and said, "No, I meant your SHOES, for fuck's sake." He laughed, trying to cover for the fact that he had essentially just eye-fucked this kid, and had thought of even worse things in the deeper recesses of his mind. 
     It worked. Seth quickly slipped both shoes off onto the floor, leaning against the foot of the bed with his hands. He looked up at Punk, making no move to retrieve his shirt. Intrigued, Punk asked, "aren't you forgetting something?" Seth gasped in surprise, then broke into a slightly embarrassed grin as he began to unbutton his jeans. "Wow, you don't fuck around," he said, hands at his waist, smiling.
     "NO! I mean...noooo, no. NO- the shirt, for chrissakes, the SHIRT. You don't need to strip down, I just wanted you to NOT rub your shoes all over my pillows, for fuck's sake."
     "Oohhhhhhhh.......I...I didn't realize you didn't..." replied Seth, fumbling for the right words. He started looking around for his shirt awkwardly. "Nevermind, sorry....sorry."
     "Wait, hold up just a second," Punk shot back, holding his hand up. "You didn't realize I didn't what?"
     Seth looked back at him blankly for a moment, blushing, and said, "Look, I'm reeeeally bad at hiding this kind of thing, and this is killing me so I just have to come out and say it." He paused, took a deep breath, and said, "I reeeeeally like you. Like, a LOT. And not just in a crazy fanboy kind of way either. I mean yeah, I've always kind of idolized you, so having a chance to hang out with you like this is just like....too much, you know?" He gushed, beaming with excitement. "But I'm trying to behave myself, and I'm apparently doing a really bad job. I'm sorry, I should probably just go-"
     Before he could finish the sentence, his hands were pulled out from underneath him. He came down on top of Punk, whose legs were splayed open beneath his him. "Shut up and do it then," growled Punk, running his hands down Seth' bare back, stopping when they reached his plump ass. He squeezed it hard, grinding his hips up into him, drawing a whine out of Seth's throat. Seth dove in and met his mouth, slipping his tongue inside, and to his continued surprise Punk kissed back hungrily,  groaning into his mouth. 
     Panting, Punk broke away and said, "I should be the one apologizing to you. I had no idea this is what you wanted from me. Shit, if I had known you were down for it, I would have done this a lot sooner." He smiled, looking up at Seth. "Well....so you mean, that during that whole big conversation we had about how much I wanted to come over and 'check out your comic book collection', you thought I really wanted to....oh my God...." Seth giggled. "I'm sorry. I'm not making fun. I just...nobody who knows me really well thinks I'm innocent, so I forget sometimes that I can kinda come off that way," he smiled and batted his long eyelashes. 
     "Well, now that we cleared THAT up," Seth said, sitting up, straddling Punk, then standing up on the bed. He unzipped his pants, looking down at Punk with a nasty little smile, and slowly, tantalizingly pushed them down over his hips, exposing a tiny black pair of Batman underwear, the yellow logo prominently featured on the front, right over the large bulge being made by his hard cock. "Oh look, it's the bat signal," he said coyly, looking at Punk expectantly.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment