What I'm About

My photo
Portland, Maine, United States
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla, deep fried to a golden crisp and smothered in sour cream and salsa. After the relatively short amount of years of living on this planet, only now do I feel like I have anything marginally interesting to say about anything. I hope to be able to write funny things for the most part, but don't be surprised if occasionally there appears some weird erotic fiction or a long-winded, philosophical monologue about the meaning of life. It just all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day. One this is for sure though, there will be cute pictures (and in all likelihood, videos) of bunnies and cats from time to time. So you've officially been warned...

Friday, July 19, 2013

50 Shades of Ambrollins: Chapter 9



       "I guess not...I know I haven't had enough of yours," replied Seth, planting hungry kisses along Dean's collarbone, his tongue darting out to lick up his trail of spit. Dean laughed again, darker this time. He couldn't believe his luck in not only finally getting to fuck Seth, but to also find out that he was a cock-loving slut to boot. Finding out that Roman was down to fuck as well was an added bonus, but he was a bit concerned about Ro's apparent desire to make them both his bitches. Dean hadn't really thought about that possibility, well, pretty much ever, but this wasn't exactly a normal situation, and seeing Seth's reactions to getting stuffed full of that giant dick was oddly piquing his interest.
     Reaching between himself and Seth, he grasped both of their cocks in one hand and pressed them together, both pulsing against one another. Pulling Seth's head down to his level, he asked in a low whisper, "How does that dick feel, anyway? Does it hurt?"
     "Oh FUCK yes, it does," Seth replied, still being rocked by Roman's steady thrusting, "Ohhhh God, it's so FUCKING good though, holy FUCK is it good...oh my FUCKING CHRIST....uhh hunnhh..." he sounded like he might start crying any second, but he was smiling at the same time and his cock was throbbing hard in Dean's grip.
     "Oh yeah?" Dean started to stroke them both in unison. "Good, because this might be the first time, but it definitely isn't going to be the last time you get mine."
     "Good, because I don't ever want to stop fucking you," Seth whispered back at him, clawing at Dean's chest and dropping his head down to lick and suck on any part of him that he could reach. When Seth's searching mouth found his nipple, his tongue encircled it and he bit down hard, taking out some of his frustration. Dean gasped and then moaned, laughing huskily at the same time. "The little kitty likes to bite, I see.' Seth purred in response and lowered his head, rubbing his face against Dean's chest. He hadn't shaved it in a few days and it was just a soft fuzz covering his pecs. Seth always thought it looked fucking sexy as hell that way, like a werewolf, mid-transformation. "Ro wants you too, you know," he said, his mouth pressed against that thatch of fur, completely given over to whatever was happening or going to happen.
    Suddenly, Roman stopped mid-thrust, hooked his arms around the front of Seth's, and clasping his hands behind Seth's back, locked his arms behind him. Hoisting Seth up into a near-vertical position, spearing him helplessly on his cock, he asked, "What do I want, exactly?" Seth cried out, his breath forced out like he had been punched in the stomach. "You better hurry up and tell me. I've still got a couple more inches I could give you." Roman threatened.
     "I said you want to fuck him too....ohhh Godddddd....please..."
     Roman made eye contact with Dean, continuing to hold Seth in position. "Oh, I plan on it. The way I look at it is, he may be your boss, but he's not mine. And as far as I'm concerned, if you're not my boss, then you're my bitch."
     Dean stared him down for a long moment. Roman was clenching his jaw, displaying dominance. It was a challenge to Dean to either give it up willingly or have to fight him for it. "I'm nobody's bitch, bitch," he retorted, his lip curling into a sneer. Roman smiled, his teeth astonishingly perfect. "Yeah, and he wasn't your bitch at first either. Don't worry, ask your boy. He loooooooves it. Don't you? he taunted Seth. "You looove my cock, don't you? SAY IT!" He lifted up with his arms and dropped Seth back down on his pole. "UNGGHHHH GOD YES I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK OH FUCK OHHH FUCK OH FUUUCCKKKK..."
     Roman relinquished his grip on Seth's arms and dropped him on top of Dean, gasping for air and sweating profusely. He pulled his cock out abruptly and it bounced back and smacked him wetly on the stomach. He pushed Seth over to the side and he rolled off of Dean onto the bed beside him. He lay there for a moment, trying to regain his composure and his breath, and also because he wanted to see what Roman had in store for Dean. Ro looked at him and said, "Go clean yourself up, kitty-kat...I've got some more work for you to do. I'm not even close to being done yet."
     Seth looked at Dean to gauge his reaction and saw him looking at Roman with a smile playing at the corner of his mouth. As soon as Ro looked back at him, he was all business again. "NOW, slut!!" he barked,  causing Seth to jump up and off the bed in compliance. As he hustled off to do as he was told, Roman took a moment to survey Dean laying in front of him. He was still fully hard, and as per usual, was doing absolutely nothing to attempt to cover himself.
     "What are you looking at?" Dean asked bluntly.
     "Just checking out what I'm gonna be getting into here in a minute, that's all," Roman replied, looking him up and down. "Oh really?" Dean asked, lowering his brow into a scowl and showing his teeth a little, not quite smiling. "What makes you think you're gonna be getting into anything? he asked, crossing his arms defensively in front of him. Before he had a chance to react, Ro came down on his neck with a tattooed forearm, pushing it in and up against his chin, his face inches from Dean's, his long, dark hair curtaining both sides of his face. "Because I'm stronger than you," he said calmly, then glancing down at his engorged cock that was hovering a few inches above Dean's, he continued, "and I'm bigger than you, and most importantly, I don't buy that act for a second, that you don't want some of this action. You sure did seem to love pounding Seth's little ass...or was that just an act too?"
   "Get fucked," Dean spat back at him, his voice constricted due to the pressure Roman was applying to his neck.
     Ro smiled, his face lighting up. Dean couldn't help but marvel at how astonishingly gorgeous he was, even as he braced himself for the inevitable retort. "You stupid, stupid little slut," he said, still smiling. "That's your job, not mine. As you'll soon find out, I do the fucking around here," he said, leaving no room for questioning as he took his cock in his free hand and tapped Dean's rigid piece a few times with it. His tongue came out and he licked up over Dean's lips as he continued to hold him down by the throat. "I think you're gonna make a good little cock slut. Maybe not as much of a natural as your boy Seth, but that mouth of yours is custom-made for my dick, and I plan on finding out if the other end is too. I think it is, and you know it, and that's why you need me to take it from you... because you just can't admit that you want it." he said, staring into Dean's widening eyes.
     Just then, Ro caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. Both he and Dean looked back to see Seth standing in the doorway to the bathroom, naked, his wet hair streaming rivulets of water down over his smooth chest, stroking his own cock lightly. He was still hard and ready as he watched them intently.
     "Speak of the devil," Roman said. "Kitten, I want you to do something for me."
     "Anything," Seth replied, just happy to be included.
     "Open that bag there, get my belt, and bring it to me."
     Seth crouched down and unzipped the large duffel bag by his feet, rummaging around until he felt something metal. He pulled the belt out by the buckle, but it was still attached to Roman's Shield uniform pants. Standing up, he looked directly at Dean, slowly withdrawing the belt from the pant loops and letting them drop to the floor. He folded the strap back on itself, his eyes hungry, and approached them with a wicked smile.
     Suddenly, Roman sat up, releasing his hold on Dean's neck. He chuckled in amusement watching Dean gasp and cough, struggling for air. "Give me that," he said to Seth, grabbing the belt from him roughly. 
     "Don't worry, I'm gonna give you what you want," he said to Dean, cracking the belt across his palm, making Seth and Dean both jump. "And I'm gonna enjoy it."
   
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment