What I'm About

My photo
Portland, Maine, United States
I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla, deep fried to a golden crisp and smothered in sour cream and salsa. After the relatively short amount of years of living on this planet, only now do I feel like I have anything marginally interesting to say about anything. I hope to be able to write funny things for the most part, but don't be surprised if occasionally there appears some weird erotic fiction or a long-winded, philosophical monologue about the meaning of life. It just all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day. One this is for sure though, there will be cute pictures (and in all likelihood, videos) of bunnies and cats from time to time. So you've officially been warned...

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

50 Shades of Ambrollins: Chapter 3



                                                           50 Shades of Ambrollins

                                                                      Chapter 3

     "You're just in time, actually," said Dean, not moving an inch. Looking down into Seth's eyes, he said, "You. Stay. Right here. Don't you dare fucking move." He pulled his shorts back up to cover himself and turned on his heel to face Roman.
     "Well," Dean continued, "it would appear that you've caught us in the middle of something, now wouldn't it?
     "Uhh, apparent-ly," said Roman, leaning to the side to get a better look at Seth, who was wiping off his mouth with the back of his hand somewhat sheepishly. "So can somebody fill me in on what's going on here, exactly?"
     "Ok, it goes like this," Dean went on, "I'm getting my dick su-... actually, I was getting my dick sucked just a minute ago by our friend Seth here," gesturing behind him. "Which was fucking ahh-maaazing, by the way," he added over his shoulder. Seth's cheeks flushed bright red as he looked away, wondering if Dean was about to throw him under the bus. "and I was just about to fuck him when you showed up."
     "Well, the door wasn't closed all the way, and I heard voices so I came in....but how.....how the fuck does something like this happen? Are you like, gay now or something?" Roman asked, wondering if he was being secretly recorded for some hidden camera prank show he had never heard of.
     "Now? No, I'm not any more gay now than I've ever been. I'll tell you what I am though. I'm an opportunist. Seth here really wanted to suck some dick, so as a team member, I felt it was important to support him in his endeavors. And, I'm glad I did, because that little mouth right there is un-be-fucking-lievable," he said, ratcheting up the charm. "So since you've happened upon this kind of midway through, I'm gonna tell you what's about to happen. I'm about to put my dick back in that mouth for a little bit longer, and then I'll most likely break in that tight little ass of his too, and if it's anywhere near as good as his mouth, that will probably be unbelievable as well. You can either hang out here until we're finished and support your fellow teammates, or we can meet you there. But this is happening.... it just is." he said defiantly, shrugging and jutting out his bottom lip into a frown, challenging.
     Roman was taken aback by Dean's straight-shooting approach, but after taking a deep breath and letting it out, still looking at Seth, he held up a very large fist. Dean wondered for a split second if he should duck or not. But instead of throwing a punch, he held it out to Dean for a fist bump. "Go team," he said, his voice a rumbling baritone, one side of his mouth curling into a smile that made the hair on the back of Dean's neck stand up.
     Roman walked slowly past Dean and toward the bed, his eyes still taking in the sight of Seth on his knees, hair askew, his upper body naked except for the leather gloves, skin covered in a fine mist of perspiration. Seth's expression was one of arousal, confusion and a little bit of fear. The way Roman was looking at him made him feel like he was being hunted. His cock was so fucking hard it hurt. If somebody didn't touch it soon, he was going to explode out of frustration. As he watched Roman pass by him and casually roll onto the bed, ending in a half-sitting position amongst the pillows, Seth felt a hand twist his head roughly back around to the front.
     "Hoooooneeeeey, I'm hoooome," Dean said in a singsong voice, holding his cock out and stroking it slightly. Since they now had an audience, Dean turned sideways so that Roman had an unimpeded view of the proceedings. He leaned over, gripping Seth's hair at the base of his neck and pulling his head back. In that moment Seth knew he was quite literally about to be manhandled, and he grimaced and smiled at the same time. He looked up at Dean and mouthed silently, "I want you to fuck me." Dean mouthed back with an angelic smile, "I know."
   

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment